Pink grip dry fix: Pinkgrip Dryfix FR may be a revolutionary sort of fast-curing adhesive foam that has been specially developed for the rapid installation of plasterboard, insulation boards and other sheet materials like roof decking and floorboards.
The new Dual Flow system means Pinkgrip Dryfix FR is often applied using the nozzle provided or attached to the Dry Fix Applicator Gun.
Providing significant labour saving and convenience benefits in comparison to traditional dry-stone wall adhesives, it’ll bond to commonest building substrates and may be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams. the froth expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
- 30% time saving over conventional dry-stone wall adhesives
- Boards only need holding for 1 minute
- Suitable for plastering in only 1 hour
- No mixing, no mess
- One can fix up to five standard boards
- Conforms to EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating